ROX 12.0 SPORT Basic
ROX 12.0 SPORT set – Team Sunweb edition
The GPS bike computer combines innovative map navigation and a professional training system with a clearly structured operating concept and exceptionally powerful hardware. Large buttons and graphics on the touch display guide the user through the menu intuitively. As with a smart phone, the user can return to the start menu at any time by pressing the home button. Other buttons below and at the side of the display enable the user to operate the unit without difficulty even when wearing gloves. A WiFi interface, the detailed map with fast and easy routing as well as numerous training functions make the ROX 12.0 the ideal training and touring companion.
Innovative map navigation
The routing possibilities are variegated and flexible, e.g. entering an address or coordinates, looking for a “´Point of Interest” or simply marking a freely selected point on the map. It is possible to add intermediate destinations to an existing route. Existing points on the route can also be skipped during the tour. A unique and fascinating navigation feature is the “Draw my Route” function. If a line is drawn on the map by hand, the ROX 12.0 uses it to create the appropriate route. This can be saved as a track or started immediately.
Professional training system
The training views of the ROX 12.0 offer maximum flexibility. Up to six screens can be freely configured. Depending on how many values are to be shown on each page (1-10), different suggestions for the layout are made to the user. A total of 30 training views are available. The Sport Profile can be used to individually specify not only the training views but also the sensors and diverse routing options for each bike. Apart from the specific performance values such as TSS®, NP® and IF®, the ROX 12.0 also provides the supplementary OCA and OCP values of a Rotor 2INpower.
Via the WiFi interface, it is possible to transfer tours and segments directly from the Strava, Komoot and GPSies and TrainingPeaks portals to the ROX 12.0. The user’s own tracks from the DATA CENTER or the SIGMA LINK app are also transferred by WiFi via the SIGMA CLOUD.
The bright display of the ROX 12.0 is perfectly attuned to outdoor use. Irrespective of whether the sun is shining or there is little light available, the data are always clearly legible, even without background lighting.
6 in stock
Scope of delivery ROX 12.0 SPORT Basic
Bike computer, GPS holder, GPS butler, Micro USB cable, mounting material, quick start instructions
– Diverse routing options
– Detailed OSM map material
– Maps of Europe preinstalled
– Maps can be download free of charge anywhere in the world
– 30 training views
– Strava Live Segments
– Creation of workouts on the unit
– Enhanced power functions (TSS®, NP®, IF®)
– Compatible with Di2 & eTap
– Compatible with Rotor 2INpower (OCA, OCP)
– WiFi interface for fast data transfer
– Synchronisation of the training data with the DATA CENTER and SIGMA LINK app via SIGMA CLOUD
– Direct connection to Strava, Komoot, GPSies & TrainingPeaks
– Transreflective 3″ display
– GPS & GLONASS
– Fast user interface
– 8 GB internal memory
– Extendable with 128 GB MicroSD card
– Standard version “grey” and “white”
– Additional coloured shells as optional accessories
– Each coloured shell comes with sets of buttons in three colours
– Battery time of up to 16 hours
– Dimensions: 59 x 115 x 17 mm
– Weight: 125 g