TEAM SUNWEB PURSUIT HELMET
For the ultimate in all-around performance, experience the speed of a TT helmet with the cooling comfort of a road helmet.
• Aero Road Shape
• Dimples Design
• AeroVent Ports™
• AeroVent Channels™
• Element Strap System™
• Cinch Pro™ Fit System
• LiteForm™ Strap Webbing
• TransTextura Plus™ Antimicrobial Padding
• Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design
• Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions
• Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation
• AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts
• Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction
• Multi-density foam construction, lower density on the upper allows the helmet to better mitigate the energy found in more common low speed impacts, while a higher density foam on the lower area attenuates high speed impacts.
• From the crown of the helmet toward the rear, two dimples – one on each side – help channel airflow through the helmet. CFD simulations and third-party wind-tunnel tests show that the dimpled shapes optimize average aero performance in various rider positions and wind directions.